Water Damage to Apartment Menomonie WI
These photos are from a large water loss affecting a multi unit apartment building. Our team did an emergency after hours response to assist in getting the mitigation started quickly. In this particular instance the owners of the building took the opportunity to have us update the flooring and cabinetry as well.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Eau Claire arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.